Unity Bank Transfer Code: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money
This article on Unity Bank Transfer Code will provide you with all the information you need on how to register, activate and transfer money using Unity Bank code *7799#.
Are you searching online for any of the following:
- Unity Bank USSD Code
- Transfer Code for Unity Bank
- USSD Code for Unity Bank
- Unity Bank USSD
- Unity Transfer Code
You have come to the right place. This guide will answer all the questions you have concerning Unity Bank USSD Code for transfers.
What is Unity Bank Transfer Code?
The official Unity Bank code for transferring money is *7799#. This is the general Unity Bank USSD code for mobile transactions.
You can use the USSD code to transfer funds from your account to another Unity Bank account.
You can also use it to transfer money to other Nigerian bank accounts.
However, instead of using the general code and following the long transfer process, you can make things faster for yourself by using the Unity Bank instant transfer codes below.
Unity Bank Instant Transfer Codes
The following are the official codes for sending money instantly:
- To transfer to another Unity Bank account, the code is *7799*1*AccountNumber*Amount#
- To transfer to other banks, the USSD code is *7799*2*AccountNumber*Amount#
I’ll show you how to use them to send money fast below. But before that, let me show you how to register for the USSD banking service on your phone.
How Do I Activate Or Register My Unity Bank Code
To register and activate Unity Transfer Code on your line:
Dial *7799# using the phone line registered on your Unity Bank account.
Select “Signup for Unity Bank USSD banking”
Enter your 10 digits Unity account number.
Fill in your other details.
Choose a 4-digit PIN for authorizing your USSD banking transactions to complete the activation process.
Congratulations! Your line has been successfully activated for Unity Bank USSD banking service.
How To Transfer Money With Unity Bank Code
Do you want to transfer money using Unity transfer code? Follow the guidelines below to do that:
1. From Unity To Another Unity Bank Account Transfers
- Dial *7799*1*RecipientAccountNumber*Amount#
- Press 1 to accept the N6 service charge.
- Enter your Unity USSD banking PIN to authorize the transaction. In less than 24 hours, the money will drop into the recipient account.
2. From Unity Bank To Other Banks Transfers
- Dial *7799*2*RecipientAccountNumber*Amount#
- Choose 1 to accept the service charge of N6.
- Authorize the transaction by entering your Unity Bank USSD transfer PIN.
- Check the status of the transaction and wait. If successful, the money will be delivered to the recipient bank account within 24 hours.
FAQs On USSD Code For Unity Bank
Do you have questions on Unity Bank Code for funds transfer? Check out the answers we have given below.
I Transferred Money Unity Bank USSD, But The Person Is Yet To Receive It
Give it time. 24 hours if possible. The delay could be as a result in banking network. The money will drop within 24 hours.
However, if you wait for 24 hours and the value still didn’t reflect on the recipient’s account balance, reach out to Unity Bank Customer Care to help sort out the issue.
I Am Unable To Activate My Unity Bank Code. What Do I Do?
First, check to see if you have airtime credit on the line. Due to the new N6 service charge introduced by the bankers committee and telecom networks, you may not be allowed to used the Unity transfer code if you don’t have up to that amount on sim. Unless the charge will be applied to your account.
To make things easier and resolve this, simply recharge your line and try again.
This guide explains all you need to know to be able transfer or send money to your loved ones using Unity Bank code. However, if you still have any question after reading this, please free to let me know about it in the comment section below.
I will respond to them as soon as I can.
- Unity Bank Customer Care Number, Whatsapp Number, Email Address and Social Media Pages
- Unity Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Transfer Code: NMFB USSD Code
- Kuda Bank Transfer Code: How To Transfer To Kuda And Any Bank Account
- How To Register For eNaira With UBA
- How To Register For eNaira With Zenith Bank
- How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It