UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
This article is about the UBA Internet Banking, a feature introduced by the top tier bank to provide quick and secure banking services to customers anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
As we look at the characteristics of UBA Internet Banking, I’ll bring you a step-by-step guide on how to register, activate, login, and transfer money on UBA online banking.
Some Features Of UBA Online Banking
UBA online banking is completely different from the UBA mobile app and some of its outstanding features are:
- 24-hour availability; except there is ongoing maintenance, you have a bank that never goes to sleep.
- Automation of transactions recurring over a given period.
- Multiple UBA accounts with one login.
- Multiple money transfers to a maximum of 30 beneficiaries simultaneously.
- Bulk payments for corporate bodies and organizations.
- Other services such as the purchase of airtime and data, payment of utility bills and TV subscriptions, booking of flights, and international fund transfers.
All these can be accessed on the website or through the internet banking app.
How To Register On UBA Online Banking
You can find simple directions in this article to help you navigate the registration process.
Things required to register
- An active UBA account(s).
- An internet device.
- Completed registration form.
- Executed indemnity for higher transactions
How To Get Started
You need to first obtain your internet banking ID and password. This can be gotten via:
- Open the app or simply log into https://ibank.ubagroup.com.
- This takes you to the login page, where you can select ‘instant self-registration’.
- Select what type of user you are, and fill the form by providing your account number, the first 6 and last 4 digits of your debit card number, as well as its expiry date and pin.
- The system presents your debit card details and you will be prompted to choose an alphanumeric and case-sensitive password after confirmation of your details.
- Upon registration, your internet banking user ID will be displayed and you are in.
Enrolment via account opening
- New customers can enroll in internet banking during their account opening.
- Walk into any UBA business office to fill a form and be registered for UBA Internet Banking.
How To Log In And Change Your Password For UBA Internet Banking
If you registered using other means apart from self-registration, the bank will most likely send you an email or text message containing your internet banking password and user ID.
The email will be password protected and opens when you provide 7 out of 10 digits of your account number.
After receiving your details, the real process begins.
- Log in to https://ibank.ubagroup.com or open the app.
- Choose your country and preferred language.
- Input your user ID and login.
- Input your chosen password or the one sent to you via your email, and login.
- Set up your security questions and answers.
- Set your chosen security phrase and display an image for subsequent login on other devices.
- Change your password and you are ready to use.
How To Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
The UBA Internet Banking allows you to transfer funds to your other UBA accounts as well as 3rd party accounts in UBA or other commercial banks.
- Click on the menu and select ‘Transactions’
- Under the sub-menus, select ‘Funds transfer’
- Select the type of transaction, be it a transfer to another UBA account, a beneficiary, or to an account in a different bank.
- You will be presented with a form.
- Select the standing instructions; will the payment be a one-time payment or a recurring payment?
- Input the date.
- Choose the account you’ll like to pay from, (if you have multiple accounts).
- Type in the recipient account number or select the beneficiary.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter the narration or description.
- Confirm the transaction details and send.
Add Entry Transactions
You can add more than one transaction for a single authentication, be it a transfer to a beneficiary, your UBA account, or a 3rd party account.
You simply click on ‘add new entry’ after filling in the details of the transaction as described above.
You can add as many as 25 transactions.
If you have to make payments to multiple persons at once, you simply:
- Select ‘Funds transfer under the transaction menu.
- Select ‘Initiate multiple transactions’.
- Select the various persons from your beneficiary list ONLY. You can select a maximum of 30 for one thread of transaction.
- Choose your payment account number.
- Enter the amount to be sent to the individuals.
- Confirm the details and send.
- You can monitor the status of individual transactions if they have been completed or not.
The UBA Internet Banking is safe, secure, and convenient for all your banking needs. I am sure this article brought you a simple guide on how to register, activate, log in, and transfer money on UBA Online Banking.
- How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App
- Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, And Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking