Top 50 US Stores, Restaurants And Gas Stations That Take Apple Pay In 2023
Would you like to know what stores, restaurants or gas stations take Apple Pay in USA? You’ve come to the right place.
In this post today, I will be showing you top 50 US Stores, Restaurants and Gas Stations that take Apple Pay in 2023.
When it comes to making payments for your food, goods and services, Apple Pay is accepted in these very places.
Read on to see them.
List Of Grocery Stores, Restaurants And Gas Stations That Take Apple Pay In US
3. TACO BELL
12. BURGER KING
13. DOLLAR TREE
17. IN N OUT
18. DOLLAR GENERAL
21. PANDA EXPRESS:
25. FAMILY DOLLAR
26. HOBBY LOBBY
27. DIARY QUEEN
29. BEST BUY
31. TJ MAXX
32. FOOD LION
38. WHOLE FOODS
39. HARRIS TEETER
43. PANERA BREAD
44. WHITE CASTLE
47. PIZZA GUT
48. JIMMY JOHNS
49. TRADER JOE’S
50. RITE AID
These are 50 of the top food, goods and services establishments that accepts Apple Pay as a medium of payment for goods and services.
However, it can be noticed that some huge names are missing in the list above. These big names neither accept nor support Apple Pay TILL DATE. Names such as WALMART, KMART, SAM’S CLUB, HOME DEPOT, KROGER, LOWE’S, and so on. While the whole reasons some of the retail stores do not accept Apple Pay cannot be ascertained, research has revealed some of the reasons behind it. These are found below.
Why Walmart, Kroger, Lowe’s And Many Other Stores Do Not Support Apple Pay
1. They have service(s) that offers similar services and a are in competition with Apple Pay. This is one of the reasons KRUGGER does not accept Apple Pay
2. Agreement(s) with companies offering similar service. An example of this is WALMART, who have a sort of allegiance with Merchant Customer Exchange (MXC)
3. Inability to capture any Data when customer makes purchase.
These are some of the reasons why some Retail stores do not use Apple Pay. Some may still give in as time goes on, some have plans going on to start it already, but some like WALMART and KRUGGER are not planning towards it at all.
So here you have the list of top businesses that uses Apple Pay. Hope your favorite ones made the list. Enjoy the service. And while you are at it, don’t forget to share this piece. Also check out the following articles recommended for you below.
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Money To Robinhood? Robinhood Transfer Guide
- Financial Recovery Technologies: Everything You Need To Know
- How Long Does It Take For Paypal To Send Money? Check Out The Answer
- How To Resolve “Cash App Won’t Let Me Send Money”
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Money? (Answered)
- Wells Fargo Wire Transfer Limit For US Accounts
- Bank Of America Mobile Deposit Limit (Transfer Limit)
- Cash App Transfer Limit In UK (For UK Accounts)
- Wells Fargo Online Banking Registration And Login (Complete Guide)
- PNC Mobile Banking: Registration And Login Guide
- Online Banks With Instant Mobile Deposit
- How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App
- Can I Transfer Money From PayPal To Cash App? How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Cash App
- Does PayPal Charge A Fee to Send Money? Paypal Transfer Fees
- Huntington Mobile Banking: How To Signup, Login And Mobile Deposit Limit
- National Bank Mobile Banking: Signup, Login And Transfer Guide
- How To Activate Chase Debit Card In 4 Simple Ways