The Transfer Code for Fidelity Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
Are you searching online for the Transfer code for Fidelity bank? If yes, would you like to have more information on it?
This article is dedicated to bringing you comprehensive data on it and a step-by-step guide on how to register and transfer cash with the transfer code.
Fidelity bank is no slow racer when it comes to innovative solutions in the provision of financial services.
The advent of the transfer code has brought ease to various banking operations carried out by customers. It has minimized the time spent in the bank and the stress to even get there in the first place.
What Is Fidelity Bank Transfer Code?
The transfer code for Fidelity Bank is *770#.
It encompasses a broad range of banking services that would normally require your presence at a physical bank or an ATM.
These services occur in only minutes on your mobile phone, at any time and any day.
It is available only to retail customers and not corporate customers.
Benefits Of The Transfer Code
- It is easy and simple to use.
- It is convenient; you can perform transactions in the comfort of your home or office.
- It does not require mobile data.
- It works on any phone
- Transactions are fast and take place in only minutes.
- It is secure
Features of the Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
The following are some of the things you can do with Fidelity Bank code:
- Airtime and data purchase (*770*phone number*amount#)
- Payment of bills such as utility bills, DSTV, Nairabet, and others
- Transfer funds to any commercial bank
- Request account balance (*770*0#)
- Block your debit card (*770*911#)
- Get your account number or BVN (*770*5#)
- Block your account (*770*phone number#)
How To Register And Activate The Transfer Code For Fidelity Bank
To access all these features, you will need to register for the USSD code. All you require for registration are:
- A mobile phone
- Your debit card
- Account number
- Phone number registered with your bank account
To register, follow these simple steps:
- Dial *770#
- Select ‘1’
- Enter your NUBAN account number
- Create a 4-digit PIN
- You will be asked to provide an alternative phone number, if there are none, input ‘0’.
- Re-enter your PIN
- Submit and you are ready to perform any transactions.
How To Transfer Money Using Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
You can carry out Intrabank and interbank transfers. That is, transfers to a Fidelity Bank account and other banks respectively.
Simply follow these steps:
- Dial *770#
- Select ‘1’
- Select ‘4’
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer
- Enter the destination bank
- Confirm the details that would be displayed to make sure they are accurate.
- Enter your PIN and submit.
- Dial *770*Account number*Amount#
- Select beneficiary bank from the list of banks displayed on your screen
- Validate the details of the recipient to make sure it is indeed the intended recipient.
- Enter your PIN
Are there Charges on Transactions?
Balance inquiry costs N20
Intrabank transfers cost N10 for amounts less than N5,000 and N25 for amounts greater than N5,000.
For interbank transfers, you are charged N10 + VAT for amounts less than N5,000 and N25 + VAT for amounts greater than N5,000.
The USSD code is something that you would want to use in carrying out your financial services.
I’m sure this article helped you with enough information on the Transfer code for Fidelity Bank. Also read other similar informative articles below.
Recommended For You
- Fidelity Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Fidelity Mobile Banking App
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking
- The Transfer Code for Polaris Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For First Bank of Nigeria And How To Use It
- The Transfer Code for Union Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For FCMB And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For GTBank (How To Register, Activate And Use It)
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It