The Transfer Code For FCMB And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
This article will give you information on the Transfer Code for FCMB along with the registration requirements and process, and how to transfer money with the code.
With this FCMB transfer code, you no longer have to wish that banks would be open on holidays or weekends.
You have in your mobile phone a functioning branch of FCMB with access to most of the services that you desire.
Oh Yes! The time or day has no consequence on your ability to carry out banking transactions.
What Is The Transfer Code for FCMB?
The transfer code for FCMB is *329#.
These simple numbers can open you to a world of banking transactions available at night, on weekends, and on holidays.
You literally have a bank that never goes to sleep with the FCMB code.
And all you require to access this service is a mobile phone, not necessarily an internet-enabled device, but a simple mobile phone that has a connection with any of the local service providers; GLO, MTN, Airtel, or 9mobile.
Features And Benefits
The FCMB code has a broad range of services for your use and satisfaction. All of which are self-service.
Some of the features and benefits are that you can:
- Make payments online.
- Get an electronic account statement and a mini statement.
- Buy data and airtime for yourself and others.
- Transfer funds
- Block your debit card.
- Pay utility bills
- Link BVN
- Pay for TV subscription
- Block your account
How To Register And Activate The FCMB Transfer Code
The following are the things required of you to start and complete the registration process.
- A mobile phone
- A mobile number that is connected to your account.
- Debit card
- Account number
If you have all that, you are ready to begin the registration process. The Registration and activation is as simple as following the guidelines below:
- Dial *329*214#
- You will receive a welcome message with a menu option to:
- Activate with card
- Activate with account number
- Activate with M-wallet
- Choose your preferred option and provide the necessary details required of you.
- Create your 4-digit USSD pin and you will receive a message that you have been successfully registered.
How To Transfer Funds With The USSD Code
The process for transferring money to an FCMB account or to any other bank account is the same.
- You should simply dial *329# and follow the instructions.
- You dial *329*Amount*Account number#.
- Kindly confirm the account number and name of the recipient.
- Input your USSD PIN for authentication.
- A success message will be sent to you.
How To Increase Your Transfer Limit With FCMB Code
To increase your limit and transfer amounts of up to N500,000 per day, you will need an authentication code. To get this code, follow these steps:
- Select “Create/Reset code’
- Select the ATM card (for customers with multiple ATM cards).
- Enter ATM card PIN
- Create a transaction code.
- Enter your USSD PIN to confirm.
- A success message would be sent to you.
This is all the info you need as regards what the FCMB Transfer Code is, how to register and carry out funds transfer with it.
I hope this was helpful. Also read similar articles below.
- How To Open FCMB Account Online And Via Code (With Or Without BVN)
- FCMB Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On FCMB Mobile Banking App
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- The Transfer Code For GTBank (How To Register, Activate And Use It)
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Transfer Code: NMFB USSD Code
- The Transfer Code for Union Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- Kuda Bank Transfer Code: How To Transfer To Kuda And Any Bank Account