The Transfer Code for Ecobank: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
Would you like to know how to use the Transfer Code for Ecobank?
I believe yes!
Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here.
Let’s learn about the transfer code for Ecobank: how to register, activate and transfer money with it.
In recent times, the banking industry has employed technological mediums to make banking easy for customers.
Ecobank is not slack regarding the provision of such solutions, the commercial bank is constantly evolving to bring utmost customer satisfaction. One of such solutions is the USSD code to transfer money from Eco bank.
The USSD code has become very popular among bank customers. It is excellent for those whose busy schedule prevents them from going to the bank, those far from a branch of the bank, business persons and every single customer.
The transfer code works on every phone and it does not require internet connection, therefore it is particularly beneficial to people living in remote areas without internet access.
What is the Ecobank transfer code?
The official transfer code for Ecobank is *326#. This USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) code grants access to multiple banking operations on their mobile phones regardless of the time of day.
So, people can save time, energy and money by simply using the USSD code on their phones.
Features and Benefits Of the Code
- You can check your account balance, pay bills, request and read mini-statements, and buy airtime and data.
- This service can be accessed in areas without internet connectivity.
- It works on all types of mobile devices including feature phones .
- The USSD service is available at any given time of day or night.
Requirements for the Registration and Activation Of the Eco Bank USSD Code
- An account with Ecobank
- A mobile device
- A phone number registered and linked to your Ecobank account.
- An Ecobank debit card
How to Register And Activate Ecobank Transfer Code
With all the requirements complete, registration should not be a bother. You can complete it in a matter of minutes.
Here are the steps to register for the transfer code:
- On your mobile phone, dial *326#.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and you will be asked to select the debit card linked to your bank account.
- Enter the required details and hit proceed. Make sure they are accurate.
- Verify your account ownership by entering some details.
- Enter those details as accurately as you can and hit the submit button.
- You will be asked to create a secret PIN that you will use to authorize transactions personally.
- Once you receive an SMS saying your registration was successful, you are good to go
In the case where you do not have the mobile number linked to your bank account, visit the nearest physical branch with a means of identification and a customer service agent will help you.
How to transfer funds with the Ecobank Quick code
- Dial the shortcode *326# on your mobile device.
- A list of different transactions will appear; select ‘transfer funds.’
- Select the recipient’s bank from the list of banks.
- Input the recipient’s bank account number.
- The recipient’s name will be displayed so you can confirm the accuracy of the details you entered.
- Input the PIN you created when signing up and click send.
- Your transfer is done
Dear Eco bank customer, I hope this article makes it easier to register and use the Transfer code for Ecobank. Also read other similar articles recommended for you below.
- Ecobank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Ecobank Mobile Banking App
- Ecobank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Ecobank Online Banking
- The Transfer Code For Wema Bank And How To Use It
- Transfer Code For Sterling Bank: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code for Fidelity Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code for Polaris Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For First Bank of Nigeria And How To Use It
- The Transfer Code for Union Bank And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For FCMB And How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With It
- The Transfer Code For GTBank (How To Register, Activate And Use It)
- The Transfer Code For UBA And How To Use It
- Transfer Code For Zenith Bank And How To Use It
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money
- The Transfer Code for Standard Chartered Bank And How To Use It