Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking
Sterling bank, also called the ‘One-customer bank’, is popular for its provision of financial solutions to meet the simple needs of its customers. For instance the Sterling Bank Internet Banking
This article will bring you the amazing features of the innovative Sterling Bank Internet Banking, as well as guide you on how to register, activate, log in, and transfer money on Sterling bank online banking.
What Is Sterling Internet Banking?
It is a platform that allows you to access a wide range of banking services on your mobile phone or other internet devices.
It is also called Sterling One Pay (for individuals) and Sterling Pro (corporate bodies).
OnePay and Sterling Pro are said to be fast, convenient, and secure. With the latest technologies in its employ, it ensures complete security of user personal and transactional information.
Benefits Of Sterling Virtual Banking
- Easy and quick self-registration on the bank’s website.
- Instant and easy account opening with the bank.
- Money transfers to domestic and foreign recipients.
- Airtime and data top-up and payments of other utility bills.
- Biometric login for phones with a fingerprint sensor.
- Credit card request
- Cardless withdrawals from ATMs around you.
- Bulk payment feature.
How To Register On Sterling E-banking
You can register by walking into a Sterling bank branch near you and requesting to register for OnePay or Sterling Pro.
A form will be given to you to fill and once your request has been approved, your log-in details will be sent to your mail.
You can also register online. Below is how to do that:
For Existing Sterling Bank Customers:
- Simply go to https://sterlingbank.ng.
- If you are an existing customer of Sterling bank, click on the tab for existing customers and enter your account number.
- Next, enter your phone number.
- An SMS will be sent to you with a code for verification.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
- And your log-in details will be mailed to you.
For Prospective Customers:
If you do not have an account with Sterling bank, you can open one immediately.
- Select the option for a new user on the internet banking website.
- Provide your BVN.
- Provide your details as instructed; accurately write out your name, date of birth, address, phone number, and email.
- Follow the instructions provided and voila, you’re in.
- Your account is automatically profiled for internet banking and your login details will be emailed to you.
How To Log Into Sterling Online Banking
Now that you’re registered, you need to log in to be able to use the internet banking services. Follow the guidelines below to login:
- Go to https://sterlingbank.ng.
- Click on Sign in.
- Input your User ID and password.
- Click on login.
- Select security questions and answers to allow you to reset your password when you forget it.
- Create a transaction password and reenter to save it.
Once you have logged in, you are advised and prompted to change your default login password to a much preferred and secured one.
How To Transfer Money On Sterling Bank Internet Banking
You have seen how easy it is to register and log in on Sterling virtual banking. It is also very easy to carry out transactions. Below is how to transfer money on Sterling Internet Banking:
- Log in to your profile.
- On your dashboard, you’ll see the tab labeled ‘Transfer’, click on it.
- Select the beneficiary bank.
- Enter the account number and the amount you wish to transfer.
- Indicate if it is a one-time or a recurring payment.
- Verify the details.
- Enter the transaction password.
- Generate a code on the hardware token and enter it to authenticate the transfer.
Congratulations! You have successfully transferred money using Sterling OnePay.
Note that you will need to request for Sterling bank hardware token and it is only done at the physical bank location.
These are some very important details to know about Sterling Bank Internet Banking. I hope it helped you, particularly because you learned how to register activate login, and transfer money.
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking
- Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, And Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- First Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on First Online Banking
- Wema Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate And Login On Wema Bank Online Banking
- Ecobank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Ecobank Online Banking
- Keystone Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Log In And Transfer Money On Keystone Online Banking