FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
Do you want to register for FCMB Online Banking? I’ve got you covered. This article features how to signup for FCMB Internet Banking in less than 5 minutes.
First City Monument Bank, popularly known as FCMB, is one of the new generation banks disrupting the Nigerian banking industry with customer focused innovative products and services.
While the bank may not yet be as powerful as UBA, First Bank and Zenith, it has continuously shown the ability to keep fighting for greater heights.
Among its most searched products and services on Google is the internet banking service, known as FCMBOnline for short. Here is an FCMB Online Banking registration guide to help you.
Also Read: How To Register For eNaira With Zenith Bank
What Is FCMB Internet Banking?
It’s an online banking platform set up by FCMB. The web-based banking platform allows customers of the bank to carry out financial transactions from any part of the world. Regardless of the time and day.
Since FCMB Internet Banking is a fully internet hosted banking service, the limitations faced with daily in-branch banking are never experienced.
You don’t have to queue up inside a banking, waiting to be attended to. Your phone or laptop alone is more than enough to get the job done for you. All you need do is visit the FCMB Online Banking portal and do your transactions there.
Interestingly, there is FCMB Internet Banking Business Version made for corporate accounts and the FCMB Internet Banking for Individuals.
Ensure to choose the appropriate one for you.
Also Read: How To Use UBA Mobile Banking App
FCMB Internet Banking Features: What You Can Do On FCMBOnline
The following are some of the things you can do on both the Individual and Business version of FCMB Internet Banking websites:
- Create account.
- Airtime recharge and data top up.
- View your last transactions.
- Generate and print receipts.
- Generate and send statements to your email address, embassies and other financial institutions.
- Transfer funds.
- Book a flight.
- Chat with FCMBOnline agents.
- Change or reset your login details etc.
Also Read: UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
FCMB Online Banking Registration: How To Get Started
Take your banking and financial transactions to greater heights by registering for FCMBOnline Banking. Below is how to do that:
- Go to FCMB Online Banking registration portal for individuals here or click here to go to FCMBOnline Business Version and register as a business using your corporate account details.
- Scroll down and accept the Terms and Conditions by clicking “I Agree”. A new page will open with the FCMB Internet Banking registration form.
- Enter your correct FCMB Bank account details on the form. There should be no error in your account number or name.
- Fill in the mobile number and email address registered on your FCMB account. This should be the line where you normally receive alerts.
- Choose a Login Name. A login name is also the same as a username.
- Answer the question, “Do You Have Your Debit Card Here?” by selecting either “Yes” or “No”.
- Finally, Choose “I want to make transfers” and then Submit.
- Follow the next instruction on your screen to complete the registration steps and activate your FCMBOnline profile.
You should be able to sign in now and start making transactions on the FCMB Internet Banking portal.
Also Read: GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
Simple Solutions To Common FCMB Online Banking Challenges
The following are some of the common challenges you may likely encounter on the FCMB Internet Banking portal and how to solve them.
Unable To Sign Up Or Create A Profile
If you are having trouble signing up, you should check to see if you are on the right FCMBOnline version for you.
There is the business version and individual, and although they work in a similar way, they are completely different from each other.
Also confirm the registration details you have entered to be exactly as what you have in your FCMB account.
Little mistakes in your email address, phone number or account details can ruin all your efforts.
Unable To Login
If you have forgotten your password, you click on “forgot password” on the platform to begin your password recovery.
Usually, you’d be prompted to reset the password after clicking on that.
Unable To Make Transactions
If you encounter this challenge, log out, wait for about 3 to 5 minutes and login again. It could probably be due to fluctuations in banking network.
If it’s a technical glitch on the site, it could a maximum of 24 hours to be fixed. In the meantime, you can use your FCMB Mobile Banking App or USSD code for transactions.
Also Read: Polaris Internet Banking Registration and Login Guide
I believe you have gotten all the information you need to get started on FCMB Internet Banking here.
If you have any comment or question to ask, let me know in the comment section below. I’d be very much willing to help.
Kindly note that this is just a guide on FCMB Online Banking Registration written to help you create a profile on the FCMBOnline platform.
Do not disclose your personal banking details to anyone over the internet. Secure your account.
Also Read: Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide