Code To Check Access Bank Account Balance On Phone And How To Use It
Are you searching online for code to check Access Bank account balance? Here’s a complete guide on how to check your Access Bank account balance on phone using USSD code and several other easy methods.
Mobile phone has made banking very easy in our days. You can stay anywhere and make transactions with your phone as much as possible. This includes checking how much you have left in your bank account.
Here, I will show you a USSD code you can use to check your account balance for Access Bank with your mobile phone, regardless of the time and place.
However, you will only be able to check your account balance and do other transactions with Access Bank code when you have registered and activated the code on your account and mobile phone line.
Below is how to do that.
How To Register And Activate Access Bank Code For Checking Account Balance
- Dial *901# using your number registered with your Access Bank account
- Select the number (response) option that says “register”.
- Key in the last 4 digits of your active ATM (debit) card.
- Create your 5-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number) for your Banking Made Easy.
Now that you have successfully registered for the USSD code, let’s proceed to how you can check your account balance with it.
After the USSD code option, I will also show you other ways to achieve the same purpose.
How To Check Your Access Bank Account Balance With Code
- To check your account balance via access bank USSD code, simply dial *901*00# with your phone number registered with Access Bank.
- Authenticate the transaction using your four (4) digit security pin.
- Your account balance will be displayed almost immediately on the screen of your phone. After the steps above have been rightly followed.
NOTE: Due to new regulations guiding Nigerian banks presently, you will be charged 20 naira when you use the USSD code to check your account balance in every commercial bank here in the country.
Anyways it’s worth it because the use of USSD CODE is always fast and reliable.
How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Through Text Message Method
SMS format is another way you can equally check your account balance on phone.
All you need to do is to compose an sms (short message service) in this format: BAL(Space)Account Number (for example. BAL 1234567890) and send it to Access Bank on 08160000612. Thereafter, you will get an instant message showing your account balance.
Note that you will be charged N4 for each sms you send.
How To Check Your Balance Through Airtime Recharge Option
Another simple way of checking your access account balance is to recharge your phone using *904* amount followed by # e.g *904*100#.
Thereafter, a debit alert will be sent to you. You can then see how much you have left in your account via the text.
How To Use The Access Internet Banking Platform To Check Your Account Balance
The best and the most effective way of checking your account balance in Access Bank which won’t cost anything but your little data is the use of Access internet banking platform.
All you need to do is to download Access More which is Access Bank mobile app from Google Play store or Apple store.
Click on “sign up” and follow the prompt commands. After signing up successfully, then login and you will see your account balance displayed on your phone.
There are different ways of checking your Access Bank account balance using your mobile phone, as listed above. Pick the one which is most convenient for you.
Did you find the info here useful? Kindly drop your comment in our comment box below.
- Access Bank Mobile App: How To Register, Activate, Login & Transfer Money On Access Mobile Banking App
- Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
- How To Open Access Bank Account Online (Complete Guide)
- Transfer Code for Access Bank Nigeria And How To Use It
- Access Bank Loan Code And How To Borrow Money Instantly With It (Payday Loan)