Chamberlain College Of Nursing – Acceptance Rate, Admission Requirements, Tuition, Student Portal And Reviews 2023
Chamberlain College of Nursing is not an institute that just recently pop up in the health field. Its history travelled as far back as 19th Century European Deaconess tradition.
Established in 1889, the school is a private institution focused solely on healthcare and nursing. It has locations in various places across the United States and also runs online programs. It also offers postgraduate programs such as a Master’s Degree, and PhD all in Nursing and public health. The school’s headquarters is in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Adtalem Global Education, Inc. is Chamberlain’s parent company. It purchased Chamberlain the Deaconess School of Nursing in 2005. The Deaconess School of Nursing has been bearing the name since its establishment in 1943, however, the name was changed to Chamberlain school of Nursing in 2005, and was subsequently renamed Chamberlain University.
The School derives its name from the Middle English word “Chaumberlein”. Nurses are considered coordinators of patient care. They are regarded as its centre steward. It is for this reason that the word “chaumberlain” which means “chief steward” came into the picture. Even the word Deaconess which is featured in the previous name of the hospital means “one who is devoted to service.”
Want to Study On Scholarship? See Any Of These Opportunities
- Fulbright Scholarship: Acceptance Rate, Requirements And Application Process
- Excelsior Scholarship Program USA: Application Requirements, Deadline And How To Apply
- Arkwright Scholarship UK: Requirements And How To Apply
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (Fully Funded): Requirements And How To Apply
- Chevening Scholarship UK For International Students: Requirements And How To Apply
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund USA: Requirements And Application Guide
- Brighter Future Scholarship USA: Requirements And Application Guide
Chamberlain is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. It also has some other specific programs that are accredited by other relevant bodies. It has two colleges currently which are the college of Nursing and the college of health. Its Nursing programs include Doctor of Nursing Practice, Master of Science in Nursing, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Chamberlain College Campus Locations
As stated earlier in this piece, apart from online programs, Chamberlain has Campus locations across the United States. The locations are; Pearland TS, Houston TX, Sacramento CA, Addison IL, Tyson Corner VA, North Brunswick NJ, San Antonio TX, Atlanta GA, Las Vegas LV, Miramar FL
Chicago IL, Saint Louis MO, Jacksonville FL Pearland TX, Columbus OH, Troy MI, Irwindale CA, Cleveland OH, Indianapolis IN, Tinley Park IL, Phoenix AZ, and Charlotte NC.
Acceptance Rate Of Chamberlain School Of Nursing
Knowing the acceptance rate of a College is very important if you want to get in. The acceptance rate of nursing colleges across the United States varies. A US news survey puts the average acceptance rate across the country at 66%.
Many platforms put Chamberlain’s acceptance rate at various percentage figures. The confusions stem from the fact that some of the platforms were focused on particular locations and not the whole Chamberlain college architecture. However, the acceptance rate of Chamberlain College of Nursing is between 83%-100%, showing a quite low competition level. What this implies is that if you want a Nursing college that won’t stretch your nerves getting admitted, it may just be advisable to give Chamberlain a go. Application cost iExa5.
Admission Requirement To Chamberlain College Of Nursing
Understanding the qualifications required for admission to an institution is a pivotal step in the journey of admission processing. If you have your eyes on admission into Chamberlain college of medicine, then you are in the right place to find out the schools requirements and bachelor-of-science-in-nursing
Before listing the requirements, please understand that some of the needed requirements information still isn’t made publicly available by the school, while some are upgraded and changed with time. Therefore to be on the safe side, contact the school for more information on its admission requirements when the admission processing time is close. The reason why you are asked to get the information when the admission processing time is close is that, if you get the information too early, it may be outdated before the processing began. Having said that, let’s see the requirements available;
High School Graduation proof with a 2.75 GPA or above, or a GED test score of 600 (if it was taken after 2014) or 551 (if it was taken before 2002-2013)
A minimum score of 73 in the A2 (HESI Admission Assessment) Exam
Clinical clearance process completion such as drug screening or background and fingerprint checks. These must be done between 120 days of your start date.
If you are a transfer student, you need to review the full credit requirements and contact your admissions to start tour credit evaluation. It will enable you to get a full image of what qualifies for transfer.
These are a few of the available admission requirements for Chamberlain College of Nursing. However, to know more, it will be advisable to visit the school’s website.
Chamberlain College Of Nursing Fees, Tuition
As stated earlier, the application fee is $95. The Integrated Post-Secondary Education Data System puts the average Tuition at $19,766.
However, due to individual circumstances, costs vary, and there may be a need to access the Tuition and Expense Grid calculator, ( https://www.chamberlain.edu/media/11436/ccn-tuition-and-expenses-chart.pdf ) and the total expenses PDFs ( https://www.chamberlain.edu/chp_total_cost_calculator.pdf) for a perfect breakdown.
Chamberlain College Of Nursing Reviews
Reviews on the school have been mixed, but so far the positives carry the day. A lot of the complaints about the school were based on its fees being on the high side. However, many testified of the school gave their career a great lift. Over 83% recommended the school to others.
How To Apply For Chamberlain College Of Nursing
Are you interested in applying for admission into Chamberlain College of Nursing? Here are some of the major steps you need to take to make your admission dreams to the school a reality.
- Complete and submit an application form online
- Make a non-refundable payment of $95 to Chamberlain College of Nursing. (It may be with personal money, money order, or credit cards)
- Set up an interview scheduled with an admission representative
- Make an official transcript request to help in documenting graduation proof. GED (General Education Development Examination) or CHSPE (California High School Proficiency Exam). If it is an official Foreign Transcript, it must have been evaluated by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. Applicants must have documentation that proves English proficiency.
These are some of the major steps involved in registration for Chamberlain College of Nursing. For further details about the registration and admission process, do well to visit the Schools registration portal.
Note, that the admission process to the school is not SL competitive, so your chances of getting in are quite high.
The School’s Portal
To apply/register at Chamberlain, here is the portal. https://community.chamberlain.edllu/s/ feel free to explore and choose.
This is all there is to know about Chamberlain College of Nursing. Are you considering going to college for your Nursing Degree? I hope you find the information here useful.
Also, check out similar articles recommended for you below.
- What’s A Good GPA? How To Calculate GPA In College
- Top 10 Distance Learning Courses For Online Study
- Colorado College Acceptance Rate, Tuition And Ranking
- MIT Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Courses Catalogue, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- Penn State Tuition: Penn State University Undergraduate Tuition And Fees
- 10 Best Free Online Classes For Adults You Probably Didn’t Know Exist
- Stevens University Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Courses Catalogue, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- Villanova University Ranking, Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- USC Tuition, Programs, Acceptance Rate, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- Northeastern University Ranking, Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Admission Requirements And Application Portal
- Denver College Of Nursing – Acceptance Rate, Application Requirements, Tuition, Student Portal And Reviews