Capfin Loan SA: Requirements And How To Apply For Capfin Loan In South Africa
Are you searching online for how to apply for Capfin Loan? Search no more! This page features how you can easily apply for Capfin loan in South Africa. Read on!
Capfin offers affordable and easy to manage loans of up to R50,000 with a loan tenor of 6 to 12 month. They offer a transparent loan products and services, which means that you get what you pay for with no hidden costs.
The company make managing your loan very easy by allowing you get access to your loan account 24/7. The assessment process of the financial aid company also considers the best interests of its customers.
How Do I Apply For Capfin Loan Online?
See the answer below:
- You can apply for Capfin loan online through their Official website at https://www.capfin.co.za/loans.
- Once logged in, you’ll need your South African ID, 3 Latest Payslip and 3 latest bank statement.
- Upon completion of the loan form, a consultant will call you immediately and ask you some certain questions.
- Lastly, you’ll be required to upload some documents.
- Once you submit your application, it’ll be reviewed and processed. Upon approval, you’ll receive a credit alert of your loan shortly.
How Do I Apply For Capfin Loan By SMS?
To apply for a Capfin loan from the comfort of your home by using the SMS feature, simply send your SA ID number to 33005. Standard SMS charges apply.
You can also dial *134*6454# from your cell phone to manage your account for free.
How Much Can You Borrow From Capfin?
Capfin offers a maximum of R50,000 and a minimum of R1,000. When you apply for a loan of R8,000 and below you’ll be required to pay back in the next 6 months (i.e 6 months loan tenor) but a loan above R8,000 can be paid back in 12 months (i.e 12 month loan tenor).
How Long Does Capfin Loan Take To Be Deposited?
When your loan application has been reviewed and approved, Capfin loan can take up to 48 hours (2 day) to make the loan deposit to your account
What If Something Happens to Me After Collecting Capfin Loan?
Capfin loan provide a very flexible and affordable service. They are very considerate that is why customers loan are written off in the event of their death. The Capfin death benefit is free and it is available to both existing and new customers.
For a customer’s loan to be written off, Capfin will need the following documents of the account holder:
- A Copy of the deceased Customer’s ID
- A clear and certified copy of the death certificate of Account Holder.
- A clear and certified copy of the Masters letters of executorship (if suitable)
Ensure to submit the above documentations through the Capfin official email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Once the documents has been received and reviewed, Capfin will independently verify the deceased status.
It is important to note that timelines are subject to delays due to third party involvement.
Capfin Loan Contact Details
You can contact Capfin through the following:
- Phone Call: 087 354 0000
- SMS: Send ‘HELP’ to 43679
- USSD Code: *120*5566#
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 086 688 0000
Capfin loan offers a personal loan to its customers for just about any purpose, including debt consolidation, an unexpected medical bill, school needs etc.
Was this information useful to you? Read similar posts recommended for you below.
- African Bank Loan SA: Interest Rate, Requirements And How To Apply
- ABSA Branch Code
- Capitec Transfer Code: How To Register And Send Money With The USSD Code
- ABSA Cellphone Banking Code: How To Register, Activate And Transfer Money With ABSA USSD Code
- ABSA Swift Code: ABSA Bank South Africa Swift BIC Code For International Wire Transfers
- Very Bad Credit Loans Direct Lenders UK
- How To Apply For SMEDAN Loan
- Bank Of Industry Loan: How To Apply And Requirements
- How To Get LAPO Microfinance Bank Loan
- How To Apply For Migo Loan In Nigeria
- Government Employees Pension Fund