Access Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Access Online Banking
Do you desire a fast and secure banking service at the convenience of your home? Then Access Bank Internet Banking is for you!
In this article, I will take you on a comprehensive journey on how to register, activate, log in, and transfer money on Access online banking.
Access Bank Internet Banking
The popularity of electronic banking hinges on the need for easy banking services that bypasses the long lines and hours at the banking hall.
Commercial banks, such as Access bank, who desire to stay relevant, employ the latest state-of-the-art technologies to meet the needs of their customers.
Thus, introducing Access Online or Access Internet Banking as it is also called.
Access Internet Banking is a web-based financial service that provides banking services to customers through phone or computer web browsers.
Some Services And Features Of Access Online Banking
The following are some of the unique features Access Bank Internet Banking App offers:
- Full access to and control of your account information and statement.
- Bill payments.
- Western Union transfers.
- Standing orders for automation of recurring payments.
- Loans and investments.
- Card and cheque management.
Requirements for Registering for Access Online Banking
The following are some of the basic requirements to sign up for Access internet banking:
- An active Access bank individual or corporate account(s).
- Bank account details.
- Mobile phone number connected to your bank account.
- Email address.
- An internet-enabled device.
How To Register For Access Bank Internet Banking
The steps are simple and easy to understand. Follow the guidelines below closely to register now:
- Log on to the Access Bank website here and click on the tab ‘Internet banking’ (individual) and select ‘sign up. OR Log on to www.ibank.accessbankplc.com directly and click on ‘sign up’.
- Enter your access bank account number and submit.
- You will get an authentication code on your email or the mobile phone tethered to your account number.
- Enter the code into the portion provided and submit.
- Choose your User ID and submit
- Choose your password.
- Choose your security image, which will be displayed every time you sign in to your account.
- Accept the terms and conditions and submit.
Your registration is now complete and you are ready to log in and carry out transactions.
How To Log Into Your Account Access Online Account
Here is how to sign into Access online banking:
- Go on www.ibank.accessbankplc.com
- Enter your username in the tab provided and proceed.
- Input your password and submit.
If you provided the correct details, your dashboard should open immediately.
N.B: you would need a token (software or hardware) to enable transfers via internet banking.
Simply walk into any branch of Access bank and request for it, for a small fee. You can also download the software version from Google Play Store or iOS Store.
How To Make Transfers On Access Online Banking
You can carry out both intra and interbank money transfers on Access Bank Internet Banking. To do that, follow the guidelines below:
- Log in to your account as shown above.
- A list of transaction options will be seen on the right tab of your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Transfer’.
- You will be presented with different kinds of fund transfer options.
- If you want to transfer to an Access bank account, click on ‘Within Access Transfer’. And if it is an interbank transfer, click on ‘To other banks’.
- Give the standing instructions by identifying if it’s a one-time or a recurring payment.
- Select the account you would prefer to be debited from (for multiple account users).
- Select the beneficiary bank.
- Input the beneficiary account number, and the name will be automatically generated.
- Specify the amount to be transferred.
- Enter your password and the One-time password (OTP) sent to you.
Access Internet Banking Charges for Fund Transfers
While registering for online banking is free, the transactions you carry out are not entirely free. Below is how much you will be paying as service charge for each transfer on Access Online:
- Intra-bank transfers come at no cost at all.
- Interbank transfers are priced based on the amount transferred.
- For less than N500,000, you are charged N100
- From N500,000 to 1 million, you are charged N200
- From 1 million to 10 million, the charge is N600
- Above 10 million, you are charged N1,000.
Now you have seen how easy it is to register, activate, log in, and transfer money on Access Online Banking, I trust that you’ll go ahead to take advantage of Access internet banking.
- How To Open Access Bank Account Online (Complete Guide)
- UBA Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login, And Transfer Money On UBA Online Banking
- Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, And Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking
- GTBank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, login, And Transfer Money On GTB Online Banking
- Unity Bank Internet Banking Registration, Activation And Login Guide
- Zenith Internet Banking Registration & Login: How To Register For Zenith Online Banking
- Polaris Internet Banking Registration & Login Guide: How To Register/Login On PolarisXperience
- FCMB Online Banking Registration Guide: How To Get Started And Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- Sterling Bank Internet Banking: How To Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Sterling Bank Online Banking
- Fidelity Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on Fidelity Online Banking
- First Bank Internet Banking: How to Register, Activate, Login And Transfer Money on First Online Banking